Coaching Happens in 3 Steps
- Select a significant goal
- Values-based goals have the best chance of being reached
- Design a strategy to achieve that goal
- The right strategy helps you reach the goal in half the time
- Get into action with a coaching partner
- Action builds momentum; momentum carries you forward
You Work in 3 Key Areas
WHO you are...
- Your special skills, gifts, talents and resources
WHAT you want...
- Your personal, professional and business goals
HOW to get what you want...
- The most progressive strategies and valuable skill sets.
Work as you work best!
Coaching is done via the internet (Skype) or by phone
- Usually via half-hour coaching sessions, weekly or twice monthly
Coaching typically runs 3 to 24 months
- Results begin to occur immediately
Coaching fees typically run from $80 to $320 monthly
- The fee includes the telephone sessions ($80 per session) and additional support
How Can You Get the Most Out of Coaching?
Select the Right Coach For You
- Share your No.1 goal or challenge
Ask yourself: “Is this coach hearing me properly?”
- Ask the coach to share a strategy
Ask yourself “Is this strategy something that fits for me?”
- Ask the coach about themselves
Ask yourself: “Is this the coach I want to trust my goals to?”
Work Effectively With Your Coach
Set goals that stretch you
- Coaching works best when there is a gap
Be open to trying new approaches
- Your develop and evolve faster by experimenting continuously
Educate your coach how to coach you perfectly
- Coaching is inter-developmental: your coach is your partner
Arrange Your Life for Success
Increase opportunities by simplifying
- Reduce roles, projects, complexity, task, chores, expenses
Learn faster by crafting your environment
- Put yourself among new people and ideas
Eliminate whatever is holding you back
- Resolve tolerations, resistance, fears, lack, unmet needs
“It is in the moments of your decisions that your destiny is shaped” – Anthony Robbins
CLICK HERE to find out to get a COMPLIMENTARY coaching session with Robin